By Libby Wall and Beth Bramstedt | Photos by Keith Borgmeyer Six local artists illustrate why jewelry is more than an accessory; it’s a work...
• 1 box garden rotini
• ½ green pepper
• ½ red pepper
• ½ red onion
• 1 can sliced black olives
• 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
• ½ cup or so real bacon bits
• 1 cup feta cheese (or another kind of shredded cheese)
• ½ cup of zesty Italian dressing
• ½ cup of creamy Italian dressing
Boil pasta to al dente. While waiting for pasta to boil, chop veggies. Drain pasta in a colander, and briefly rinse it with warm water.
Put warm pasta in a large bowl, and immediately add both dressings and all other ingredients. Toss all ingredients. Add more dressing in equal amounts to taste (I don’t typically cook by measuring).
Put the pasta salad in the refrigerator to chill. Before serving, toss again with extra zesty dressing as needed.
Enjoy with Brad’s Burgers!